Samyo MT5 Digital Remote Meter LCD Display with 2 Meters Cable for Solar Controller Regulator Tracer – RN Series
- It is available to connect with solar controller tracer MPPT series.
- Display the system status and parameters with digital and graphic icon. Temperature compensation coefficient adjustable.
- The LCD has two different brightness levels. Large numerical and icons display make you easy to read.
- The two LED indicators above the LCD show that battery is charging, and a red indicates error conditions.
- Easy to use and set-up. Come with a wall mounting frame, can be mounted in or on the wall with 2 meter cable.
This digital Remote Meter can help display system operating information, error indications, and self-diagnostics read-out. Information is displayed on a backlit LCD display. The large numerical display and icons are easy to read and large buttons make navigating the meter menus easy. The LCD has two different brightness levels. After any button is pressed the display will be in high brightness and backlight. To save power, the backlight automatically turns off after 30 seconds. The MT-5 is supplied with a 2m cable and a mounting frame. The MT-5 connects to the RJ45 port on the Tracer.
* Application:Solar System Controller
* Model Number:MT-5
* Working Current: Less than 15mA when Backlight and LED indicator off
* Work temperature: -10 Centigrade to +40 Centigrade
* Communication port: RJ45(8PIN)
* Communication cable: 2 meters with supplied cable
1 x Samyo MT-5 Remote Meter
1 x Wall Mounting Board
1 x 2M cable
1 x user manual
List Price: $ 33.20
- Delivering balanced sound with excellent resolution that stays faithful to the source, these headphones allow Reliable, high-quality monitoring
- Comfortable monitoring even during lengthy, extended sessions thanks to Ultra light weight 250 G Hardware
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- 40 mm custom drivers with ccaw voice coils deliver a broad frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Convenient carrying Bag included
Whether you’re recording in a professional studio, putting the finishing touches on a live mix, or simply listening to your music collection at home, your headphones serve a singular purpose of delivering the best possible reproduction of the source audio. Every aspect of the MT series design, from component and material selection to connectivity and overall fit, pays strict attention to achieving the highest possible levels of fidelity and the comfort required to focus on your sound. With a lineup of three models-the MT8, MT7, and mt5-the series offers a variety of features suited to a range of monitoring environments, with one ultimate objective… accuracy
List Price: $ 169.00