MACD, ADX, Stochastics, Fibonacci, RSI, Parabolic SAR, StochRSI, Aroon, Ease of Movement (EMV)....have they confused you already?
Have you had an occasion when these trading indicators contradict one another? Have you ever slammed your desk because of frustration and confusion over which trading indicators to use?
I saw $1,900 got wiped out in less than 2 minutes (thanks, Apple!). The next day another $900 evaporated in less than 1 minute (thanks, Tesla).
All when I was utilizing technical analysis patterns, analysed by certain trading indicators.
What was my problem? I was using the wrong ones. I was using the wrong combination of the popular indicators. Trading indicators are supposed to be helpful in:
1) Better Stock Picking : How to pick the best opportunities.
2) Trading Optimization: How you can minimize risks and maximize potential profits.
However, sometimes they work wonder in predicting the direction of the price. The other times they seem to be completely wrong.
Maybe we are the problem! Have we been using or combining some wrong indicators?
Let this guide introduce you to 4 new ones. The success you will have after learning these new trading indicators is irrelevant to what kind of market the investor is trading. Whether you are trading stocks, bonds, futures, options, commodities, and even Forex, these 4 indicators can prevail to make you money consistently.
This simple and straight-shooting guide will show:
- The positives and negatives of using trading indicators.
- How to set up trading indicators for any market not excluding stocks, options, futures, or even Forex.
- The one key to use all four indicators for day trading, swing trading, or even long term investing.
- How to find the best potential entry spots with minimum risks and best potential exit spots with maximum profits.
- Examples on how these 4 indicators have been used in the past with success.
I guarantee you these 4 technical analysis tools are not the ones you will hear from your investment advisers, fund manager, retirement planner, or your finance professor in college when they lecture you on how to invest in stocks or any other securities
Scroll up and download today, free if you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber. Your purchase is protected by the no-hassle 5-day Amazon's return policy, so there is nothing to lose.